University of Dubrovnik
Branitelja Dubrovnika 41, HR-20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
The lectures will be held in the building of the University of Dubrovnik, situated in the proximity of the old town, less than 15 min walking distance. The conference site is also in the walking distance from hotel Lero and Inter-University Centre Dubrovnik, where the poster sessions, welcome party and lunch for participants will be organized. The conference hall in the University building can hold up to 220 participants and it is equipped with all necessary for the organization of the conferences. Foyer of the lecture hall is spacious and will be used for the coffee breaks.
More info and photos on: https://www.facebook.com/people/UNIDU-International/100054354258536/
POSTER SESSION & LUNCHES
IUC – INTER-UNIVERSITY CENTRE DUBROVNIK
Don Frana Bulića 4, HR-20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
The welcome party will be organized in the atrium of the Inter-University Centre, and lunches will be provided for the conference attendees in the Inter-University Centre restaurant.
Poster section will be held in the corridors of the Inter-University Centre building and refreshments will be served in the atrium.
The Conference will take place in the middle of tourist season. Therefore, we strongly recommend booking of the accommodation as early as possible. Only a limited number of rooms is available for conference participants at discount prices at the student dormitory and hotel Lero before March 1, 2024.
Marka Marojice 2b, HR-20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
- double bedroom for two persons (breakfast included): 100 € per room and night + tax (June 1 – July 8), or 110 € (July 9 – August 31)
- double bedroom for one person (breakfast included): 85 € per room and night + tax (June 1 – July 8), or 91 € (July 9 – August 31)
For the booking, please contact the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org, and state that you are an ICESAA conference participant. The booking is available until sold out
Iva Vojnovića 14, HR-20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
- double bedroom for two persons (breakfast included): 190 € per room and night + 2.65 € tax per person and night
- double bedroom for one person (breakfast included): 180 € per room and night + 2.65 € tax per night
Free cancelation until 20 days prior to the conference.
For the booking, please contact the hotel at email@example.com, and state that you are an ICESAA conference participant. The deadline for the booking is February 15, 2024
Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
Marijana Blažića 2, HR-20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
For the availability and prices, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 3rd ICESAA conference will be organized in Dubrovnik in Croatia, often coined as a pearl of Adriatic. The city is a well-known tourist destination owing to its rich culture and history and picturesque medieval architecture. Moreover, rich culinary experience and mild Mediterranean climate bring tourists from all over the world to Dubrovnik during all seasons.
The Dubrovnik City Walls are the major attraction for any visitor, being one of the best preserved fortification systems in Europe. The 1940-metre long walls include five fortresses and sixteen towers and bastions. The Walls are open for visitors all year round.
In recent years, Dubrovnik has been a favourite in the world of well-known locations for capturing attractive serials and films including Game of Throne, Robin Hood, Star Wars. The offer of film tourism is based on rich historical legacies and diverse cultural content, a cosmopolitan spirit – all of these tourists recognize as attractive reasons for discovering one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities.
In summer Dubrovnik has hot long days and warm short nights. Swimming in the crystal clear sea or a number of art performances in evenings bring to Dubrovnik many famous people, whose luxurious yachts are anchored in front of the Old City harbour.
More information on Dubrovnik tourism can be found at: https://tzdubrovnik.hr/lang/en/index.html
Payment currency: EUR
15. rujna 2022. Prijava sudjelovanja i dostava sažetaka
20. rujna 2022. Obavijest o prihvaćanju prijave
30. rujna 2022. Uplata kotizacije
Sažetak rada na hrvatskom ili engleskom jeziku potrebno je poslati putem e-pošte na email@example.com do 15. rujna 2022. godine.
Organizacijski odbor zadržava pravo odluke o prihvaćanju i načinu predstavljanja prijavljenog rada (usmeno ili postersko priopćenje).
- Analitička obrada uzoraka (digestije, mljevenje, ekstrakcije)
- Primjena analitičkih metoda FAAS i ETAAS
- Primjena analitičkih metoda ICP-OES i ICP-MS
- Razvoj i analitička primjena specijalnih metoda atomske spektrometrije
(vezani sustavi LC-ICP-MS, LA-ICP-MS, LIBS, XRF i sl.)
TEME RADIONICA (1. listopada)
- Novi pristupi u analitičkoj pripremi otopina iz laboratorijskih uzoraka
- Demonstracija analize uzoraka metodom LA-ICP-MS
* U sve cijene uključen je PDV. Kotizacija uključuje sudjelovanje na Simpoziju, tiskani program skupa, osvježenje za vrijeme stanki, ručak 30. rujna, potvrdu o sudjelovanju.